invites applications from eligible candidates. Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements mentioned below may apply.
Enclose the following documents along with the application
• Current copy of the first and last page of RC if Tibetan
• Current copy of fist and last page of Green Book if Tibetan
• Copies of degrees and teaching certificates with mark sheets
• Experience certificates if any
1. Mathematics Lecturer ( one position)
Minimum qualification TGT, preferably a PGT with teaching experience. Must have working knowledge of Tibetan to teach in the School of Education- Primary Teacher Training Course.
Interview on June 7, 2010 at 10am
2. Science Lecturer (one position)
Minimum qualification TGT, preferably a PGT with teaching experience. Must have a working knowledge of Tibetan to teach in the School of Education – Primary Teacher Training Course.
Interview on June 8, 2010 at 10am
3. Tibetan Lecturer (two positions)
Acharya or equivalent with B.Ed. preferably with teaching experience for the School of Tibetan Language and Literature – a new department at the institute from 2010 academic year.
Interview on June 9, 2010 at 10am
4. Computer Instructor (three positions including HoD)
BE or MCA or equivalents for the Computer Department – a new department at the institute from 2010 aca. year.
Interview on June 10, 2010 at 10am
Note: Email your applications to the Principal by May 30, 2010 and send a hard copy of the resume and documents on regular mail without fail.
The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education
Sheshagrihalli, Mysore Road, Ramnagar Distt.
Bangalore – 562 109India
Phone: Mobile: 9880030822